MLB Starting Pitcher Mismatch
Quickest way to find the biggest mismatches between the highest ranked pitchers vs the lowest ranked hitters and vice-a-versa. Numbers are shown in 1 in stat frequency.
Example: If a pitcher’s PKO is 2.5 he averages a strikeout for every 2.5 batters he faces. If he is facing a team with a BKO of 2.0, which strikesout every other plate apperance, that pitcher has a very favorable matchup and should be expected to have a large number of strikeouts.
- DK (Projected Pts Today on DraftKings)
- FD (Projected Pts Today on FanDuel)
- PKO (Pitcher Strikeout Rate)
- BKO (Batter Team Strikeout Rate)
- PHR (Pitcher Allowed Home Run Rate)
- BHR (Batter Team Home Run Rate)
- PHT (Pitcher Allowed Hit Rate)
- BHT (Batter Team Hit Rate)
- PER (Pitcher Allowed Earned Run Rate)
- BER (Batter Earned Run Rate)
- PBB (Pitcher Allowed Walk Rate)
- BBB (Batter Walk Rate )