Baseball Bonanza: Dominating Today’s Massive MLB Slate with Expert Picks and Projections
Step Up to the Plate: Your Daily DFS Rundown
Alright sports junkies, it's time to dive into today's DFS madness. We've got 14 games on the docket, with the first pitch being thrown at 12:05 PM EST between the Rangers and the Nationals at Nationals Park. Let's get into it.
Batter Up: Today's DFS Hotshots
- 🔥 Ronald Acuna Jr. has been tearing it up with 19 hits in his last 51 at-bats, a .373 average, 5 HRs, and 8 RBIs. He's going up against Zach Eflin today, who's got a 3.24 ERA and allowed 2 runs on 4 hits in his last start.
- 💥 Christian Yelich is on fire with 20 hits in his last 56 at-bats, a .357 average, 2 HRs, and 13 RBIs. He's facing Ben Lively today, who's got a 4.11 ERA and allowed 2 runs on 3 hits in his last start.
- 🔥 Matt Olson has been crushing it with 19 hits in his last 51 at-bats, a .373 average, 6 HRs, and 16 RBIs. He's also going up against Zach Eflin today.
- 💥 Francisco Lindor is hitting .345 with 19 hits in his last 55 at-bats, 5 HRs, and 9 RBIs. He's facing Joe Musgrove today, who's got a 3.56 ERA and allowed 1 run on 3 hits in his last start.
- 🔥 Adolis Garcia has 16 hits in his last 61 at-bats, a .262 average, 6 HRs, and 13 RBIs. He's going up against Patrick Corbin today, who's got a 5.22 ERA and allowed 6 runs on 10 hits in his last start.
And let's not forget J.P. Crawford, who's currently riding a 9-game hit streak. 👏
Pitch Perfect: Today's Top DFS Pitchers
- ⚾ Shane Bieber (CLE) - ERA: 3.74, KO: 89, Games: 18, Batters Faced: 461, HR Allowed: 13
- ⚾ Logan Webb (SF) - ERA: 3.69, KO: 117, Games: 18, Batters Faced: 471, HR Allowed: 13
- ⚾ Aaron Nola (PHI) - ERA: 4.57, KO: 105, Games: 17, Batters Faced: 429, HR Allowed: 17
The Showdown: Today's DFS Matchups to Watch
Now, let's take a look at some of the most intriguing matchups of the day. We've got some heavy hitters, some underdogs, and some games that are just too close to call. Let's dive in.
🔥 Rangers 52-39 (-200) vs Nationals 36-54 (+165) O/U 10.0
The Rangers are bringing Dane Dunning and his 2.71 ERA to the mound, while the Nationals are countering with Patrick Corbin and his 5.22 ERA. With Corbin being one of the worst starters in baseball, allowing 5.2 runs per game, the Rangers might have the edge here.
❄️ Cubs 42-47 (+119) vs Yankees 49-42 (-142) O/U 8.5
With the Cubs' Kyle Hendricks (2.83 ERA) facing off against the Yankees' Domingo German (4.52 ERA), this could be a low-scoring affair. Plus, the Cubs are the easiest team to strikeout in baseball, leading the league at 9.
🔥 Braves 60-29 (+100) vs Rays 58-35 (-121) O/U 8.5
The Braves are bringing their #1 ranked home run hitting team to face Zach Eflin and his 3.24 ERA. With the Braves being one of the highest run scoring teams in baseball at 5.0 per game, this could be a high-scoring showdown.
The Money Shot: Today's Top DFS Pick
After weighing in the odds, pitchers, and over/under, my favorite pick of the day is the Braves at +100. With their powerful bats and high-scoring potential, they're a solid bet for today's DFS action. 🍀
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇Francisco Alvarez NYM +750Francisco Alvarez is facing Joe Musgrove, who has a decent ERA of 3.56 but gives up a homer 2.6% of the time. Alvarez has been on fire in the last two weeks, hitting 5 homers in 41 at-bats, a rate of over 12%. The weather at Petco Park is partly cloudy with a wind blowing out to right field at 290 degrees, which could help Alvarez's chances of hitting a homer.
🥈Jorge Soler MIA +420Jorge Soler has a favorable matchup against Aaron Nola, who has an ERA of 4.23 and gives up a homer 4.0% of the time. Soler has a solid homerun rate of over 7% and has hit 2 homers in his last 49 at-bats. The weather at LoanDepot Park is partly cloudy with a wind blowing out to left field at -22.5 degrees, which could boost Soler's homerun chances.
🥉Joey Gallo MIN +450Joey Gallo is up against Kyle Gibson, who has a high ERA of 4.73 and gives up a homer only 2.1% of the time. However, Gallo has a high homerun rate of over 7% and has hit 4 homers in his last 33 at-bats. The weather at Target Field is partly cloudy with a wind blowing out to right field at 220 degrees, which could help Gallo's left-handed swing.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by