Hitting Home Runs with Tuesday’s MLB DFS Elite Selections!
Let's Talk Shop: Your Daily Dose of DFS Madness
Alright, sports junkies, it's time to dive into the deep end of today's baseball action. We've got a whopping 15 games on the slate, with the first pitch being thrown at 6:40 PM EST. Our contenders? The Orioles and the Phillies, duking it out at Citizens Bank Park. Let's get into it!
The Sizzling Sluggers: DFS Batters on Fire 🔥
- First up, Kyle Tucker is tearing it up with a .432 average, 16 hits, 4 HRs, and 12 RBIs in the last two weeks. He's facing Jon Gray today, who's been a bit shaky with a 3.65 ERA. Last time out, Gray gave up 6 runs on 7 hits. Advantage, Tucker.
- Chas McCormick is also on a hot streak, with a .412 average, 14 hits, 5 HRs, and 14 RBIs. He's also up against Jon Gray today. Could be a big day for McCormick.
- Cody Bellinger is swinging a hot bat with a .436 average, 17 hits, 5 HRs, and 15 RBIs. He's up against Michael Kopech, who's been struggling with a 4.28 ERA. Advantage, Bellinger.
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .410 with 16 hits, 3 HRs, and 9 RBIs. He's facing Jose Berrios, who's got a respectable 3.40 ERA. This could be a good matchup.
- Austin Riley is hitting .306 with 11 hits, 6 HRs, and 17 RBIs. He's up against Nick Pivetta, who's got a 4.38 ERA. Riley could have a big day.
And let's not forget Mickey Moniak of the LAA, who's on a 13-game hit streak. Keep an eye on this guy!
Pitchers to Watch: Today's Top DFS Arms
- Yu Darvish of the Padres is a force on the mound with a 4.88 ERA, 108 KOs, and just 15 HRs allowed in 18 games.
- Luis Castillo of the Mariners is another strong contender with a 3.59 ERA, 142 KOs, and 19 HRs allowed in 21 games.
- Pablo Lopez of the Twins is worth watching with a 4.29 ERA, 152 KOs, and 15 HRs allowed in 20 games.
The Showdowns: Today's DFS Matchups to Watch
Let's take a look at the matchups that have us on the edge of our seats today:
🔥 Orioles (+104) vs Phillies (-124) O/U 9.5
The Orioles are on a roll with a 62-38 record, facing the 53-47 Phillies. Orioles' pitcher Dean Kremer (4.59 ERA) will face off against Phillies' Cristopher Sanchez (2.98 ERA). This game could go either way, but we're leaning towards the Orioles.
❄️ Marlins (+174) vs Rays (-214) O/U 7.5
The Marlins (54-47) are up against the Rays (61-42). The Marlins are the underdogs in this matchup, but with the Rays' pitcher yet to be announced, this could be an interesting game.
🔥 Angels (+105) vs Tigers (-125) O/U 8.5
The Angels (51-49) are facing the Tigers (46-54). The Angels are ranked #2 for Home Runs (1.0) per game, but Comerica Park is one of the toughest ballparks for HR's. This could be a low-scoring game, making the under a good bet.
The Showstopper: Our Top Pick of the Day
Our favorite pick of the day? We're liking the Angels at +105. With their strong home run record and the Tigers' lack of a solid pitcher, we think the Angels have a good shot at pulling off a win.
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇Max Muncy LAD +300Max Muncy of the Dodgers is my gold pick with a +300 HR moneyline. He's facing Jose Berrios who has an ERA of 3.40 and gives up a homer 2.7% of the time. Muncy has a solid HR rate of 8.65% with 25 HRs in 347 at-bats and has hit 4 HRs in the last two weeks. The wind at Dodger Stadium is blowing slightly out of the park, which could help Muncy's chances.
🥈Kyle Schwarber PHI +285Kyle Schwarber of the Phillies is my silver pick with a +285 HR moneyline. Schwarber is up against Dean Kremer who has a high ERA of 4.59 and gives up a homer 4.5% of the time. Schwarber has a HR rate of 7.10% with 26 HRs in 436 at-bats and has hit 4 HRs in the last two weeks. The wind at Citizens Bank Park is blowing slightly in from center field, but Schwarber's recent performance and Kremer's high ERA make him a strong pick.
🥉Mike Ford SEA +500Mike Ford of the Mariners is my bronze pick with a +500 HR moneyline. Ford is facing Pablo Lopez who has an ERA of 4.22 and gives up a homer 3.0% of the time. Ford has an impressive HR rate of 10.0% with 11 HRs in just 121 at-bats and has hit 3 HRs in the last two weeks. The wind at Target Field is blowing slightly out of the park, which could give Ford an edge.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by