Monday Mayhem: Your Ultimate MLB DFS Playbook for September 11
Step Up to the Plate: Your Daily Fantasy Sports Rundown
Hey there, sports fanatics! We've got a jam-packed day of baseball action with 15 games on the slate. The first pitch is being thrown at 1:05 PM EST with the Braves taking on the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park. Get your popcorn ready! 🍿
Batter Up: The Hottest DFS Bats in the Game
- ⚾ Ronald Acuna Jr. has been on fire with 22 hits from 61 at bats, a .361 average, 7 homers, and 19 RBIs. He's up against Michael Lorenzen who's sporting a 3.95 ERA. Last time Lorenzen was on the mound, he gave up 7 runs on 8 hits. Acuna Jr. might just have a field day.
- 🔥 Trea Turner is another hot hitter with 18 hits from 44 at bats, a whopping .409 average, 9 HRs, and 20 RBIs. He's facing Kyle Wright who's got a 5.79 ERA. Wright's last outing saw him give up 4 runs on 6 hits. Turner could be in for a big day.
- 💥 Yordan Alvarez is hitting a .457 average with 21 hits from 46 at bats, 5 HRs, and 16 RBIs.
- 🚀 Jose Abreu is batting .282 with 11 hits from 39 at bats, 4 HRs, and 18 RBIs.
And let's not forget Bryan Reynolds of the Pirates, who's on an 11-game hit streak! 🔥
Pitch Perfect: Today's Top DFS Pitchers
- 🌟 Logan Gilbert of the Mariners is bringing a 3.88 ERA, 165 KOs, and has faced 648 batters in 27 games.
- ⚡ Tyler Glasnow of the Rays boasts a 3.43 ERA, 134 KOs, and has faced 400 batters in 17 games.
- 🔥 Brandon Woodruff of the Brewers is rocking a 2.30 ERA, 55 KOs, and has faced 176 batters in 8 games.
Clash of the Titans: Today's Must-Watch DFS Showdowns
Let's dive into some of the most exciting matchups of the day. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride! 🎢
🔥 Braves 94-49 (-125) vs Phillies 78-65 (+105) O/U 10.0
With the Braves' Kyle Wright and his 5.79 ERA going up against the Phillies' Michael Lorenzen and his 3.95 ERA, we're expecting some fireworks. The Braves are ranked #1 for home runs and are one of the highest scoring teams in baseball. This could be a high-scoring affair. 🎆
❄️ Cardinals 63-80 (+144) vs Orioles 90-52 (-175) O/U 9.0
Cardinals' Dakota Hudson (4.53 ERA) faces off against Orioles' Dean Kremer (4.07 ERA). This could be a tighter game, with the under looking like a good bet. 🧊
🔥 Nationals 64-79 (+125) vs Pirates 66-77 (-149) O/U 8.5
Patrick Corbin of the Nationals (5.47 ERA) is up against Andre Jackson of the Pirates (5.21 ERA). Both pitchers have been struggling, so we could see a lot of runs in this one. 🔥
The Showstopper: Today's Top Pick
Out of all the matchups, my money's on the Braves at -125. With their power-hitting lineup and the Phillies' Lorenzen on the mound, the Braves have a good chance to rack up the runs. Let's play ball! ⚾
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇DJ Stewart NYM +475DJ Stewart of the New York Mets is my gold pick. He's facing Zach Davies who has a high ERA of 6.95 and only gives up a homer to 2.3% of batters. Stewart's recent performance is impressive with 11 home runs in just 118 at bats, a 10.68% homer rate. In the last two weeks, he's hit 5 home runs in 30 at bats.
🥈Kyle Schwarber PHI +400Kyle Schwarber of the Philadelphia Phillies is my silver pick. He's up against Kyle Wright who has a high ERA of 5.79 and gives up a homer to 2.2% of batters. Schwarber has a strong record with 43 home runs in 633 at bats, an 8.41% homer rate. His recent performance is even more impressive with 8 home runs in his last 48 at bats.
🥉Patrick Wisdom CHC +360Patrick Wisdom of the Chicago Cubs is my bronze pick. He's facing Kyle Freeland who has a high ERA of 5.26 and gives up a homer to 4.4% of batters. Wisdom has a strong record with 21 home runs in 272 at bats, an 8.71% homer rate. His recent performance is also strong with 1 home run in his last 9 at bats.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by