Sunday MLB DFS Picks & Props to Boost Your Lineup
Step Up to the Plate: Your Daily Dose of DFS Drama
Hey there, sports junkies! We've got a whopping 14 games on the slate today, with the first pitch being thrown at 2:20 PM EST. The Braves and Cubs are going head-to-head at the iconic Wrigley Field. Let's dive into the madness, shall we?
Swinging for the Fences: Today's Hottest DFS Batters
- Freddie Freeman is on fire 🔥 with 25 hits from 50 at-bats in the last two weeks, averaging 0.500 with 5 HRs and 12 RBIs. He's up against Yu Darvish today, who's been struggling with a 4.53 ERA.
- Kyle Tucker is also heating up with 16 hits from 52 at-bats, averaging 0.308 with 5 HRs and 13 RBIs. He's facing Luis Severino, who's got a whopping 7.49 ERA.
- Cody Bellinger is making waves with 19 hits from 57 at-bats, averaging 0.333 with 4 HRs and 16 RBIs. He's up against Max Fried, who's got a solid 2.08 ERA.
- Juan Soto is not far behind with 17 hits from 46 at-bats, averaging 0.370 with 6 HRs and 16 RBIs. He's facing Bobby Miller, who's been struggling with a 4.37 ERA.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is also on a roll with 21 hits from 52 at-bats, averaging 0.404 with 3 HRs and 13 RBIs. He's up against Aaron Nola, who's got a 4.31 ERA.
And let's not forget C.J. Cron from the LAA, who's on a 14-game hit streak! 🔥
Pitch Perfect: Today's Top DFS Pitchers
- Aaron Nola from PHI is one to watch with a 4.81 ERA, 124 KOs in 20 games, and has faced 509 batters.
- Luis Castillo from SEA is also making waves with a 3.43 ERA, 149 KOs in 22 games, and has faced 526 batters.
- Merrill Kelly from ARI is not far behind with a 3.74 ERA, 109 KOs in 18 games, and has faced 430 batters.
Batter Up: Today's DFS Showdowns That Can't Be Missed
Here are the matchups that have caught our eye today:
🔥 Braves (-20000) vs Cubs (+1800) O/U 8.5
The Braves are on a roll with a 70-37 record and are facing the Cubs who are at 56-54. The Braves' Max Fried has a solid 2.08 ERA, while the Cubs' Kyle Hendricks is at 3.39. With both teams ranking high in home runs and run scoring, this game is bound to be a high-scoring one.
❄️ Rays (-145) vs Tigers (+122) O/U 5.0
The Rays are at 66-45 and are up against the Tigers who are at 48-60. The Rays' Zack Littell has a 4.55 ERA. Despite the Rays' poor run scoring, Comerica Park's tough reputation for HRs might just tip the scales in their favor.
🔥 Nationals (+154) vs Reds (-186) O/U 10.5
The Nationals are at 46-63 and are facing the Reds who are at 59-52. Both teams' pitchers, Patrick Corbin and Graham Ashcraft, have been struggling lately. With both allowing over 5 runs per game, this matchup is likely to be a high-scoring one.
The Showdown Showstopper
Out of all the matchups today, we're putting our money on the Braves at -20000. With their solid record, high home run and run scoring stats, and Max Fried's solid ERA, they're the team to beat today. 🍀
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇Shohei Ohtani LAA +300Shohei Ohtani is a no-brainer for the gold medal spot. With a homerun percentage of 9.73% and facing off against Luis Castillo who has an ERA of 2.95 and gives up a homer to 3.6% of batters faced, the odds are in Ohtani's favor. Plus, the sunny weather at Angel Stadium with a slight wind blowing 195.0 deg from center field should not pose any significant hindrance.
🥈Aaron Judge NYY +150Aaron Judge is our silver medalist. He's been hitting homeruns at a rate of 10.36% and is going up against Hunter Brown who has an ERA of 4.20 and gives up a homer to 2.8% of batters faced. The overcast weather at Yankee Stadium with a significant wind blowing 90.0 deg from center field could potentially aid in getting that ball out of the park.
🥉Pete Alonso NYM +330Pete Alonso takes the bronze medal. With a homerun percentage of 8.42% and facing off against Hunter Brown who has an ERA of 4.20 and gives up a homer to 2.8% of batters faced, Alonso has a good shot at hitting a homer. The overcast weather at Yankee Stadium with a significant wind blowing 90.0 deg from center field could potentially be beneficial.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by