Thursday Thunder: Unleash Your MLB DFS Potential for September 7
Step Up to the Plate: Your Daily Dose of DFS Delirium
Alright, sports junkies, it's time to dive into the madness that is today's DFS landscape. We've got 6 games on the docket, with the first pitch being thrown at 6:40 PM EST as the Dodgers take on the Marlins at Marlins Park. Let's get into it!
Swinging for the Fences: Today's Hottest DFS Batters
- Leading the pack is Luis Rengifo, who's been on fire with 25 hits in 56 at-bats, boasting a .446 average, 5 HRs, and 14 RBIs over the past fortnight. He's up against Cal Quantrill today, who's been struggling with a 6.16 ERA.
- Marcell Ozuna is another hotshot, with 19 hits in 48 at-bats, a .396 average, 6 HRs, and 16 RBIs. He's set to face Adam Wainwright, who's been shaky with an 8.10 ERA.
- Cody Bellinger is also on a roll, with 20 hits in 63 at-bats, a .317 average, 4 HRs, and 21 RBIs.
- Mookie Betts is lighting it up with 23 hits in 54 at-bats, a .426 average, 4 HRs, and 13 RBIs. He's set to face Braxton Garrett, who's been decent with a 3.86 ERA.
- J.P. Crawford rounds out the top 5, with 17 hits in 50 at-bats, a .340 average, 5 HRs, and 11 RBIs. He's up against Zack Littell, who's been middling with a 4.55 ERA.
🔥 And let's not forget Teoscar Hernandez of the Mariners, who's currently riding a 15-game hit streak!
Pitch Perfect: Today's Top DFS Pitchers
- Max Fried of the Braves is on top with a 2.82 ERA, 63 KOs in 11 games, and only 5 HRs allowed in 244 batters faced.
- Luis Castillo of the Mariners is also a top pick with a 3.61 ERA, a whopping 183 KOs in 28 games, and 25 HRs allowed in 682 batters faced.
- Eduardo Rodriguez of the Tigers rounds out the top 3 with a 3.26 ERA, 123 KOs in 21 games, and 11 HRs allowed in 504 batters faced.
Game On: Today's DFS Showdowns You Can't Afford to Miss
Here are the matchups that have caught our eye for today:
🔥 Dodgers 84-54 (-118) vs Marlins 72-67 (-102) 8.5 O/U
With the Dodgers' Ryan Pepiot (1.29 ERA) facing off against the Marlins' Braxton Garrett (3.86 ERA), this is set to be a thrilling contest. The Dodgers are ranked #2 for home runs and are one of the highest run-scoring teams in baseball.
❄️ Mariners 78-61 (-128) vs Rays 85-55 (+107) 8.0 O/U
The Mariners' Luis Castillo (3.24 ERA) takes on the Rays' Zack Littell (4.55 ERA). The Rays are ranked #3 for home runs, while Castillo boasts the #5 highest strikeout rate in baseball.
🔥 Tigers 63-76 (+140) vs Yankees 70-69 (-168) 8.0 O/U
The Tigers' Eduardo Rodriguez (3.11 ERA) faces the Yankees' Carlos Rodon (5.70 ERA). Yankee Stadium is a homer-friendly park, and Rodon is one of the easiest pitchers to hit a home run off of.
The Showdown We're Betting On
Our favorite pick of the day? We're liking the Mariners at -128. With Luis Castillo's impressive strikeout rate and the Rays' penchant for home runs, we're expecting a high-scoring game that's sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. 🍀
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇Aaron Judge NYY +245Aaron Judge of the Yankees is my top pick. He's up against Eduardo Rodriguez, who has a decent ERA of 3.11 but still gives up a homer to 2.2% of batters. Judge has been on fire recently, hitting 7 homers in his last 49 at-bats, and his overall homer percentage this season is a whopping 10.47%. The wind at Yankee Stadium is blowing out to center field, which could help carry a deep hit over the fence.
🥈Austin Riley ATL +290My silver medal goes to Austin Riley of the Braves. He's facing Adam Wainwright, who's been struggling with an ERA of 8.10 and gives up a homer to 3.9% of batters. Riley's recent performance is impressive, with 5 homers in his last 55 at-bats, and his overall homer percentage this season is 6.18%. The wind at Truist Park is blowing slightly to the right, which could favor a right-handed hitter like Riley.
🥉Isaac Paredes TB +575My bronze medal pick is Isaac Paredes of the Rays. He's up against Luis Castillo, who has a solid ERA of 3.24 but gives up a homer to 3.7% of batters. Paredes has a homer percentage of 6.46% this season and has hit 4 homers in his last 48 at-bats. The wind at Tropicana Field is blowing out to left field, which could help a left-handed hitter like Paredes.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by