Wednesday MLB Showdown: Titans of the Diamond Face Off
Step Up to the Plate: Your Daily Fantasy Sports Lowdown
Hey there, sports fanatics! It's time to get your game face on because we've got a full slate of 15 games today. The first pitch is set to fly at 1:10 PM EST with the Rays taking on the Twins at Target Field. Let's dive right into the action! ⚾️
Batter Up: The Hottest DFS Batters Right Now
- Leading the pack is Trea Turner, who's been on fire with 22 hits, 9 HRs, and 21 RBIs in his last 52 at-bats. He's set to face off against Spencer Strider, who's been struggling with a 3.89 ERA. Last time Strider took the mound, he gave up 6 runs on 6 hits. Turner's got a good shot at keeping his hot streak alive today. 🔥
- Next up, we've got Ronald Acuna Jr., who's been smashing it with 21 hits, 8 HRs, and 18 RBIs in his last 66 at-bats. He's up against Cristopher Sanchez, who's got a decent 3.26 ERA. Sanchez didn't allow any runs in his last game, but Acuna Jr.'s recent form could pose a challenge.
- Third on our list is Matt Olson, who's been racking up the stats with 21 hits, 8 HRs, and 16 RBIs in his last 59 at-bats. He's also facing Sanchez today, so it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top.
- Kyle Schwarber rounds out our list with 16 hits, 7 HRs, and 10 RBIs in his last 51 at-bats. He's up against Strider, who's been having a tough time on the mound. Schwarber's got a good chance to add to his stats today.
And let's not forget Randal Grichuk of the LAA, who's been on a 10-game hit streak. Keep an eye on this guy! 👀
Pitch Perfect: Today's Top DFS Pitchers
- Spencer Strider of the ATL is leading the pack with an ERA of 4.11, 250 KOs in 28 games, and 20 HRs allowed.
- Luis Castillo of the SEA is next with an ERA of 3.49, 191 KOs in 29 games, and 25 HRs allowed.
- Hunter Brown of the HOU rounds out our list with an ERA of 5.16, 162 KOs in 27 games, and 20 HRs allowed.
Game On: Today's DFS Showdowns You Can't Miss
Let's take a look at the matchups that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping today.
🔥 Rays 89-57 (-126) vs Twins 76-69 (+106) O/U 9.0
With the Rays' pitcher yet to be announced and the Twins' Dallas Keuchel boasting a 4.78 ERA, this game could be a high-scoring affair. The Twins lead the league in strikeouts, which could make for some exciting plays.
❄️ Cubs 78-68 (-183) vs Rockies 52-92 (+151) O/U 12.0
Jameson Taillon of the Cubs has been struggling, allowing an average of 5.5 runs per game. The Rockies' Ty Blach, with a 4.58 ERA, could take advantage of this and keep the score low.
🔥 Angels 68-78 (+250) vs Mariners 80-65 (-310) O/U 7.5
The Angels are ranked #3 for home runs per game, and they're up against Luis Castillo, who has a solid 3.13 ERA. This could be a high-scoring game, making it one to watch.
Pick of the Day
My favorite pick of the day has to be the Angels at +250. With their home run stats and Castillo on the mound for the Mariners, this game has the potential to be a real run-fest. Get your popcorn ready! 🍿
🏁 Home Run Prop Favorites
🥇Matt Olson ATL +410Matt Olson is a power hitter with a solid 9.375% home run rate. He's been on fire the last two weeks, smashing 8 home runs in just 59 at-bats. He's facing Cristopher Sanchez, who has a higher than average ERA of 3.26 and gives up a homer to 4.1% of batters faced, which should give Olson plenty of opportunities to go yard.
🥈Kyle Schwarber PHI +360Kyle Schwarber has been a consistent source of power this season, with a home run rate of 8.221%. He's been particularly hot in the last two weeks, hitting 7 home runs in 51 at-bats. He's facing Spencer Strider, who has an ERA of 3.89 and gives up a homer to 3.0% of batters faced, which could play into Schwarber's favor.
🥉Corey Seager TEX +450Corey Seager has been a reliable power hitter this season, with a home run rate of 7.425%. He's been on a tear in the last two weeks, hitting 6 home runs in 55 at-bats. He's facing Yusei Kikuchi, who has an ERA of 3.57 and gives up a homer to 3.9% of batters faced, which could provide Seager with plenty of opportunities to hit one out of the park.
September 19, 2023 at 11:30 am by
September 18, 2023 at 12:50 pm by